Take a $20, and go to Walmart and Target.
Walmart:
Go to the makeup section and buy:
A lipgloss that looks so shiny you have to blot it or you'll look like a porn star, that stays forever (even through drinking water)
Wet n Wild "Glassy Gloss" in pink (it is way less pink than it looks) - DO NOT BUY IT IF IS HAS A STICKER THAT SAYS "NEW FORMULA" - this means "worse formula, no longer does what it is supposed to"
$3
An eyeliner that will stay on forever:
Wet n Wild creme eyeliner. I tested this on my hand versus all other liners (including revlon, clinique, other liquid liners, lancome, etc). It stayed through washings and a full day.
$3
A great, luminous light concealer that reflects light subtly to cover blemishes and under eye circles:
Garnier under eye roller WITH CONCEALER (this is NOT the green one, it is beige)
$10 :(
Effective lipstain:
Wet n Wild bright red lipstick, cheapo version
Put this on, rub your lips together for a minute, and blot most of it off. This stained your lips reddish/pinkish. Now add your usual lipstick and gloss. This will keep your lips colored for much longer.
$1
The perfect blush:
Milani "Luminous" blush. This is a duplicate for NARS Orgasm, widely held to be the Best Blush Ever that works for Every Skin Color.
$6
These were the Perfect items that I know of. I have other Good/Great items, but I wouldn't recommend them with the strength of a thousand suns the way I recommend these.
No comments:
Post a Comment